Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Giving In

So yesterday I was riding from San Francisco to San Jose with Riley, and "I'll Walk" by Bucky Covington came on the radio. If you aren't familiar with that song, it's a very sappy, bordering on corny, country song. I encouraged Riley to stick it out and listen.

At the end I turned to him and said "I've got chills."
He looked at me and said "Yeah, I've got vomit."

After laughing out loud (lol-ing, Tyler) for a minute my immediate thought was that, if I still used my AIM regularly, that would have gone in my away message that night, so that I could share it with the world. But since I don't use it anymore, and I'm not really an advocate for the Facebook status becoming the AIM away message of today, I realized I didn't really have a way to share it.


And then Holland's voice came into my mind. So I have started a blog.

I have never been very good at maintaining a journal, so I figure that every once in a while one of my entries may be like a journal, but for the most part I will just share sound bites and random thoughts that come as a result of my daily adventures. We'll see how this goes.

Thanks Holland. :)

5 comments:

  1. I pretty much LOLed (which frustrates me to write like that because the "ed" belongs on the first "L") when I read that I was included in the blog.

    I'm looking forward to reading more and I know you have no problem focusing on the positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BK! You are wonderful! I just thought I would share that! I have a blog on here too, but I'm not very good about writing in it, I'm trying to get better though!
    I look forward to hearing about all the wonderfulness you have brought to Cali and all the great times you are having there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited. I'm so excited. I'm so excited.

    Oh, Becki, how I have missed you so!
    Asbury is for reals not the same without you!

    I'm glad we are blogging friends.

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freakin tried to comment like 3 days ago, but it wouldn't let me. Here I am looking late and as if I have been neglecting. Just know that I've been checking at least once a day to see if you've written. I'm so glad we're friends.

    ReplyDelete